Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How Much More?

I am starting to feel overwhelmed and depressed. The list of things to do seems neverending.

I was hoping to go home on Tuesday, but it looks like I will have to stay through the week. Since my mom did not have a will we have to go through probate, which will take awhile to get started. First there is a ton of paperwork to fill out, then we have to go to court to file. I don't know what happens after that.

I almost had an anxiety attack yesterday because I couldn't find some important paperwork, but I found it. I cried a lot last night. I just want to go home and back to my life. I feel like I am overstaying my welcome here, but I know I am not. I slept in so late this morning because I was exhausted. And took a Tylenol PM last night.

I was able to get the bank accounts taken care of today, so that was one more thing done. I treated myself to a slice of Tony's Pizza, which I have not had in over 6 years. It is New York Style and sooooo good. I also went through files and took out what I needed to have and the bills to pay. I talked to my husband as well.

I try to focus on the little things and what is getting done so I don't have to dwell on the bigger picture and what is left to do.

1 comment:

Kim said...

:( Let me know if you want to see Octomom's house before you go home. :)