Thursday, November 5, 2009

Skylines of the Friday Photo Shootout

I'm doing this before I lose internet again!! Long story for another post.

Anyway, as the army post I live on and the town I work in have no skyline, per se, I will go into the archives to find some. Here we go...

My fourth favorite city in the US(tied with Chicago) --KANSAS CITY!!!





St Louis, MO on our way back from Florida 2 years ago (I really love the arch)



Tampa, FL(where TJ is from and I lived for 3 years)


and Boston(where we visited this past summer)


I wish I had some of Los Angeles, but I don't.

9 comments:

GingerV said...

The line of a city spread across the sky is really beautiful isn't it. From a distance all cities are beautiful, very nice travel across the USA

Barry said...

Kansas City, Kansas City here I come! They've got some crazy little women there and I gotta get me---OUCH! Linda let go of my ear! It's just a song! Ouch!

Anyway, Kansas City has one heck of a beautiful skyline. No wonder you like it so much.

Barry & Linda

~JarieLyn~ said...

ah haha, Barry cracks me up. I agree with him though. Kansas City has an incredible skyline. Great pictures. My favorite is your last photo.

NanU said...

Nice shots of KC!
Ah, Los Angeles. The _only_ thing good about LA is the wonderfully authentic ethnic food available everywhere. And the Bruins.
Have a good weekend!

Pauline said...

That Barry made me laugh! But he's right, Kansas City does have a beautiful skyline!

gigi said...

These are very nice.

Gordon said...

The two state city has always fascinated me. History thrives there. Nice job.

Mary said...

Great photos. I like the Arch.

kate said...

Those first three look very familiar! You can actually see the office that I used to work in and my old apartment building in the first picture! :) Great job.