Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stressity Stress Stressy STRESS!!

I am having a lot of stress...which leads to....Anxiety!!! Fun. Hubby added just a little bit this evening with a situation, but we got that taken care of. Now I have a bit of guilt, but believe me, the stress of agreeing to what he agreed to would have been a lot worse and the last thing I need now is more stress.

But let's focus on the positive, shall we? I paid some bills tonight including the 2nd half of the property taxes on the house. Woohoo! It will also continue to have gas and electricity :) I got in touch with the realtor and should be meeting her on Wednesday afternoon to look at the house. I tried to warn her, but I think she will be shocked. Then again, maybe she has seen worse. At least there are no roaches!!! However, I did find a pill bug graveyard the other day. I knew it was just a matter of time.

Been seeing lots of Christmas lights!!! I did not think I would have any Christmas spirit this year, but I actually do. My mom would want me to, too. Saw the light tree on top of the old bank building, but they have switched to LED lights and done away with yellow and orange lights so now it looks white from a distance instead of orange(the blending of yellow, orange, red and white with minimal green and blue would make it look orange before). It actually looks like it is frozen, ha!!!

Well, that is all for tonight. Hope everyone has a good week!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I wanted to tell you that I know of a contractor who specializes in 8 different areas, so I think he could tell you what you need to do with the main major situation. Lemme know if and when you want his number. He works with my association.