Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Letter 2000

Here is another one of these fun things I wrote in the new millenium!!! Please note I lived in California at the time :)

ROBYN'S 5TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS LETTER

Top 10 things I did this year
1. Changed positions at work and now work nights.
2. Got severe (stomach) flu.
3. Went to Disneyland a few times and Las Vegas and Seattle once each.
4. Got addicted to the show Big Brother and faithfully watched every night it was on.
5. Started dating a really great guy.
6. Entered a poetry contest and am a semi-finalist(plus my poem will be published in an anthology).
7. Drove 2 hours to Ventura to see my favorite actress live on stage on a play(The Rainmaker)
8. Chamged my screenname and my email adress is now......
9. Started raising guppies
10.Lost 15 pounds.

My mom is doing fine
My first 2 guppies -- Lewis and Oswald--died, but my 3rd one--Kate--and her 11 children are doing fine.
Al and George are doing fine --just waiting for that recount!!!!!


I will try to do one of these each day leading up to this year's :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it! Can't wait to read the rest! What a fun take on the Christmas Letter!

Kim said...

The Christmas letter from 1997 or 1998 (can't remember) was my favorite.