My photocards are in and this year's letter is at the "printer" LOL. In the meantime, enjoy this letter from 2002....
ROBYN'S 7TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS LETTER
1. Bought a new car(a cranberry red Saturn 3 door).
2. Went to Washington D.C. and went to the Capitol Fourth concert.
3. Joined 24 Hour Fitness and lost 14 pounds.
4. Went to New York and saw Ground Zero, Central park, Bloomingdales, Times Square, Serendipity 3 and rode the subway.
5. Got a new Walmart 5 minutes from my house.
6. Went to Disney's California adventure and saw the Electrical Parade.
7. Watched more baseball in the month of October than I have in my whole life.
8. Went to Las Vegas ans saw my cousin get married.
9. Bought 3 Abba CD's.
10. Went to Florida(went to Disneyworld and Epcot) and have decided to move to Tampa.
My mom is retired.
My guppies are hanging on.
The ANGELS finally won the World Series!!!!!!!