My cards are ready to mail, but I am still not ready to reveal this year's letter so instead enjoy this one from 2004...
ROBYN'S 9TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS LETTER!!!!!!!!
Top 11 Things I Did This Year.......
1. Went to Georgia for the first time(on a date!!)
2. Experienced my first hurricane --- Charley
3. Got passes to Universal Theme Parks and Busch Gardens and rode upside-down roller coasters for the first time!!!!!
4. Went through another hurricane --- Frances
5. Started school again at Florida Metropolitan University for an Associate's Degree in Medical Billing and Coding, then switched to Business Administration.
6. Just missed a hurricane --- Ivan
7. Saw Mamma Mia and Phantom of the Opera.
8. Endured yet another hurricane -- Jeanne
9. Got 2 cats -- a sweet and loyal brown tabby collectively named by the residents of my apartment complex, mama kitty, and one of her kittens, a cute and crazy orange and white boy I call A.J.(Apple Juice).
10. Got my ears pierced!
11. Completed one year at The Home Depot Customer Contact Center.
I am doing great, but sick of hurricanes
My mom is fine
My cats are nutty
Donald Trump is firing people