Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Introducing -- Silver Belle!!!!

I have a tradition of naming my Christmas trees. We have not gotten our real one, yet, but this year I did buy a vintage aluminum tree :) I have also ordered a colorwheel, but it is not here yet. However, I went ahead and put together and decorated my beautiful tree and named her. So, may I present Miss Silver Belle.......


Just look at her pretty sparkly branches!!

She is adorned in vintage ornaments like herself

The elves have made their home in her this year

My mom's homemade ornaments make her just perfect.

All that's left now is the colorwheel. For years I have wanted one of these trees and a colorwheel and I am so excited to have finally found one and added to my Christmas collection!!!

2 comments:

~JarieLyn~ said...

We had an alumanum tree when I was a kid. I loved it. They were so easy to put together too.

Robyn :) said...

This one was fairly easy -- you just screw the base together and then take the branches out of their sleeves(that took awhile) and stick them in their holes!! No lights to put on either!!