Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ready For My Life to Resume

I bought my ticket to go home on Thursday and will be going back to work on Friday. I am so happy and relieved. I will be back here in March to do some more stuff and then in July and hopefully August to move stuff. That being said, here is a summary of my time here...

WHAT I WILL MISS
1. Jamba Juice
2. Being around family, especially my cousin, Claudia.
3. Tony's Pizza
4. Jamba Juice
5. Warm weather
6. The Bright Medical Christmas tree, even if it looks funky with LED lights
7. Jamba Juice

WHAT I WON'T MISS
1. Traffic
2. Dealing with an out of shape house (LOL)
3. Dealing with the mess my mother left me by not having a will
4. Crazy drivers

WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BACK IN KANSAS
1. Seeing my hubby and cat
2. My job
3. Decorating for Christmas
4. Being in my own home(which may have its quirks, but is no where near in bad shape)
5. Snow
6. Christmas in KC

No comments: