Have just a couple of things to say.....
1. Have had a wonderful 4-day weekend cropping, sleeping, shopping for craft supplies in topeka and cleaning my craft room.
2. Welcome to Pixie Dust, my newest follower!!
3. One of my photos from the Photo Shootout was spotlighted HERE
4. I got my craft room organized today and recovered some seat cusions(material and glue gun) and then made a somewhat matching ribbon board(like a bulletin board, but with ribbon instead of corkboard!!). The color theme is pink and green. I am hoping to bring back some white furniture from my mom's house this summer to put in the room, but I have offered it out to someone first(oops). The alternative would be 2 dark wood pieces. If I get pregnant and need to use the room as a nursery it will all change LOL
5. I have not had a bath in days(I have had showers) except for when my tummy hurt Saturday night so I am going to take a nice bubble one tonight. After the Bachelor. Priorities, you know ;)
Hopefully soon i will have some pictures. Hope everyone had a great weekend.