Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Bag Decision

Last night as I was lying bed waiting to fall asleep I came to the conclusion that I need a new bag for church. Something fun and colorful to carry my scriptures and journal and study books in. I currently have a very bland looking bag and it is kind of flimsy as well. I also considered using my new hot pink travel bag, but it is not quite right for the job. So, I am considering the following possibilities...

From Ebay....

Floral Tote It is pricey at $24.99 and $6.95 shipping, but so pretty. Also very church appropriate. The auction is ending in a few hours, but it will probably be relisted as no one has bought it.

Vintage Mod Bag. This one is only $14.99 and no shipping. May be a little loud for church, but totally fun. Love the handles, but would also like a shoulder strap.

I've also considered a Vera Bradley bag from the PX, but those can be quite pricey. They are on Ebay, too.

What do you all think?

1 comment:

Kim said...

My aunt got my mom a Vera Bradley for her birthday last year. Totally not her style, but they're soo pretty. Well, if you don't want to splurge on the Vera Beadley, get the vintage bag. It's cute!