Sunday, February 14, 2010

Aquariums at the Friday Photo Shootout

Sorry for the delay, but I have been under the weather. You can read about in my next post. But for now here is this week's entry in the Friday Photo Shootout

The topic is Aquariums brought to you by Elizabeth.

Now, Kansas is known for many things, but aquariums are not one of them. I really do not think we have any aquariums in Kansas. We do have, however, Cabelas

and Cabelas has an Aquarium in their fishing section.









We did have a traveling Aquarium come through Junction City last summer for Sundown salute, but it did not bring fish. Instead it brought.....


SHARKS!!!

Please visit the other participants this week for some awesome aquarium photos

5 comments:

Sarah-Paige said...

There are no full time aquariums here either!!! Haha, so I made due with a few archived fishing trip pictures. Loved that the aquarium was in a store :) Oh the irony of it all...
Glad you had a fantastic valentines weekend.

NanU said...

Sharks! They're so cool.
My eyeballs are burning from the red on purple. The afterimages...!

Jen said...

I love watching the sharks swim...

great photos!

Robyn :) said...

yeah, i've been told the pink is a little bright. Gonna do a quick change for Mardi Gras then go for a lighter pink until March.

Ann said...

You make me a child again. I shall love visiting your Cabelas.