Monday, February 15, 2010

An Awwwward

Whenever I get a blogging award i call it an Awwwward because it makes me say "awww" when someone gives me one. i had taken down the ones i previously had, but I will start another list for this year.

I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from PixieDust at Pixie Dusties Thank you Pixie!!!

Now I must tell you 7 interesting facts about myself.

1. I have dimples in my shoulders. I have been told it is a family trait, but have really not looked at any family members' shoulders to see who shares this with me.

2. I am an adult orphan. I lost my dad when I was 15 and my mom last November. I now feel like more of a grown up, which I am not sure is good or bad.

3. I've never smoked a cigarette (or cigar or pipe or whatever else you can smoke) and never will.

4. I am scared to death of roller coasters that do not have shoulder harnesses. If they do have them I will go on any one.

5. I am 1/8 Scottish and absolutely cannot stand bagpipes. At all.

6. (trying to think of something more positive) I love pajamas like most women love shoes.

7. And, finally, I've been to something like 35 states and plan to visit all 50 before I die.

Now I must nominate 7 bloggers that I love for this award. They shall be...

1.Kim at The Kronicles of Kim

2. Tracy at The Starshine Report

3. Carrie at [carrotspeak](yes, I know, Pixie nominated her too)

4. Sharon at Crazy Crafty Creations and Our Crazy Wonderful Life

5. Jen at Exquisite Juncture

6. Jessica at Learning Along the Way

7. Carrie at Love Healthy Living

Now you guys must do the following..

Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

Copy the award and paste it to your blog.

Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.

Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

Thank you again Pixie Dust!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooooh! Thank you! I love awards too! I will swing by later tomorrow to actually grab the photo and the rules, I'm subbing all day tomorrow at the high school and I have to be up by 5 am. I am NOT a morning person!

So, off to bed for me for now...but now I'll have something fun to think about when the kids are rotten! :)

Thank you!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much! I love it! I'm going to try to post it now if the phone ever stops ringing. :)

Jennifer said...

I get the oils at whole foods stores, and sometimes the grocery store if it's a brand I like. :)