Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Need a Coat

When I am not thinking about new furniture, I am thinking about a new coat. I have decided that for next winter I need a Winter COAT. Not a warm jacket, not a heavy sweater, a big bulky warm coat. I have decided to start looking in the spring when they are on clearance. In the meantime, I am looking at some online.

I want a BOLD coat. Either red, pink or powder blue.

Something like this, only adult size.

Or this

Or even this

I want to be warm next winter. Especially if I do lunch recess again.

Any recommendations?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Try Macy's online. They had some adorable coats on clearance. You might find something you like. :)

Robyn :) said...

Thanks Jessica!! I am reluctant to buy online because I want to see how they fit, but I will check out the Macy's store in Topeka Saturday. I will preview some coats online :)