Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No Clue

My husband is going to some kind of training today. He was told it was day and night. He has a list of things to bring. A sleeping bag is not one of them. However, he has no idea when he is coming home.

I am not talking about the time. He does not know if it will be tonight or a few days from now!!!

Oy.

So, it will be like a game to see when he comes home. Fun.

In other news, I won the hot pink travel bag on Ebay and it is on the way!!!!

Happy Groundhog Day!!!!

I will soon have a post on Fairness and Unfairness in the Army.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

...personally, I think the "unfairness" half of that post is going to be a bit bigger. Lol.

Kyle's leaving his post for five weeks (maybe) of training at the end of this month as well. I have no clue how long it will be until I hear from him again after he leaves. Not a fun feeling.

I'm crossing my fingers it really is just the day and night they've told you it'll be.

Robyn :) said...

my husband sounded utterly convinced this morning, but i really don't know. It's kind of fun and exciting not to know!!