Saturday, March 6, 2010

Changing Blog Tastes

I have recently been adding blogs about home design and decorating to my blog folder in Favorites. Since I have been wanting to work on my home, I find I can get inspiration this way. And tips. Previously I had saved a bunch of scrapbooking cardmaking blogs. Then I got bored with those. Plus I had saved a bunch of pictures and examples in folders and have more now than I know what to do with!! Plus, just a year's subscription to a scrapbooking magazine and a papercrafts one have pretty much given me enough to work with for quite awhile!!

Not sure how long I will keep the decor ones. I am also considering making a folder to store specific posts if they feature something I would like to try in the future.

I also follow a hodgepodge of different blogs that you can find in my follow list :)

If anyone has any blogs to recommend I welcome suggestions :)

No comments: