Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bears, Bikes and the Big City

As I was cleaning the other day in the livingroom I found a plastic bad with a stuffed bear in it. He was wearing a shirt that said I Love You. Well, he was supposed to be an Easter present, but TJ forgot to hide him! I was very excited to get it because TJ does not usually buy me little presents like that.

We went on a dinner ride yesterday with our HOG group. It was a small group and a short ride, but it felt good to get out on the bike again. My legs were sore after so I need to start riding more often to get used to it again and be able to go on longer rides.

Tomorrow we are going to KC Kansas and Overland Park for some shopping! And a quick trip down to Gail's Harley Davidson in Grandview,MO. Even though we are just going for the day and not even going into the city I am really excited to go. There is an excitement that surrounds the KC area for me. Probably because there is so much to do! Living in a small town makes you appreciate the variety and options of the bigger city. We are also considering staying overnight there or in Topeka so we don't have to drive all the way back. And can go swimming!

One more thing to mention...I wrote this whole post from my Blackberry!

No comments: