Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

Saw this on Carrie's blog, had to do it.

) The strangest thing I've ever eaten was whipped cream on roast beef(don't ask)

2) My best friend is currently living in Boston and we are planning a Christmas vacation to some place tropical together.

3) If I could live in a different era it would be the 60s or seventies because I love the clothes and decor. Plus ABBA was popular!!

4) I like my life

5) If you only know one thing about me it should be that I love anything vintage

6) My favorite book of all time is Mickey Mouse's Picnic

7) The one beauty product I could never live without is conditioner.

8) Blogging is a good way for me to talk about myself.

9) If I could star in a movie with one actor/actress it would be Sandra Bullock.

10) One of the best feelings in the world is driving down a scenic road feeling at peace with yourself and the world.

No comments: