Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

Another one brought to you by the fabulous Carrie at Carrotspeak


1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze.

2. Every night before bed I play brickbreaker on my phone.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is go to bed or play with my cat.

4. Something that makes me cringe is people misusing or overusing the phrase "that's not fair". Life's not fair.

5. Social situations sometimes intimidate me.

6. I like to collect all kids of stuff. The big one is shot glasses(for display, no use). Hubby and I also have a collection of Build-A-Bear animals. I also have a Carebear collection (mostly Funshine because he is my favorite), an intresting fork collection(which was out of necessity, but no longer necessary) and currently a paint card collection LOL.

7. Weekends are for me. To spend time with husband, cat, or friends. I do not like having obligations(aside from church on Sunday) on weekends, unless it is something fun like a party.

That's it. Feel free to copy!!

No comments: