Thank you, Carrie.
1. My favorite book growing up was Mickey Mouse's Picnic, Richard Scarry's Please and Thank You, Best First Book Ever and School Days(or something like that)and Berenstein Bear Books.
2. The funniest book I've ever read was I have no idea.
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is The Book of Mormon.
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read I haven't read anything recently that made me cry.
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet Judy Blume because I love her books.
6. The next book on my "to read" list is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I also need to go back to Eclipse and finish it.
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring scriptures, The Da Vinci Code and Summer Sisters.