Monday, May 3, 2010

Nothing Else To Say

So I am copying this from Jen who copied it from someone else. Feel free to pass it along. I couldn't decide on what to write about today.


Current Book: I just finished LA Candy by Lauren Conrad. Planning on starting The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks. I also should finish Eclipse before I go see the movie with Amanda!! I should also be reading the Old Testament of the Bible.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: my reality shows -- Real Housewives of New York and New Jersey and The Hills.

Current Colors: pink, red and then add in blue and orange and a little yellow!!

Current Obsessions: reality TV shows, hand sewing pillows, picking out paint colors for furniture pieces, home decorating and candles.

Current Drink: Coke or Pepsi

Current Song: Anything by Lady Gaga

Current Wish-List: Kim not to have cancer, a Mustang or Challenger, my neighbor to not be moving, a laptop with all the bells and whistles, and a maid.

Current Need: a maid.

Current Triumph: copying and labelling stuff at work today LOL. Learning how to make pillows. Finding some important papers I had stashed in my underwear drawer so they wouldn't get lost!!

Current Bane of my Existence: probate.

Current Goal: get my house cleaned out and organized. Become debt free.

Current Indulgence: candles

Current Blessings: husband, cat, home, health, God and Jesus in my life, friends.

Current Excitement: summer vacation at the end of this month(even if I work summer school it will only be half days and for 3 weeks)

No comments: