Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Makeovers

I have decided that this summer is going to be dedicated to makeovers. My home and myself. I will be painting stuff and cleaning and organizing, decluttering and rearranging. I will also start a diet and exercise regimen. Well, not a diet, but just eating better overall. Plus daily exercise.

But first I will be starting with a quick physical makeover -- next Wednesday I will be going blonde. I have wanted to do this for a long time and figured with school being out and my hubby gone for a good chunk of the summer this would be a good time. Plus I will be getting my hair cut so it will be less to do. I am very excited. Haven't discussed it with hubby yet, though.

But we traded his bike in Saturday so he could get a bigger bike so he owes me :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I've got to see this!

GingerV said...

I am interested on how you progress. especially with the diet and exercise. is interesting to me because diet and exercise have been a lifetime project for me. I did my hair blond once.... I was strawberry blond when young and dirty water blond with red overtones as I've aged.... when I went blond I looked like bozo the clown for about 3 days... really bright carrot - until it was safe to put on a different toner - I never tried it or any other color since. I have done curl several times though - I love my hair curly - camillo hates it so I've quit trying to change.... same ole short hair for the past 15 years.... one of those old people things I guess.

Robyn :) said...

Bright orange? That may look kinda cool :) I am not sure how light I will go.

Tracy said...

Oooo! Can't wait to see how the blonde makeover looks! Let me know if you post pics!

Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog!

Robyn :) said...

Will do, Tracy :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have big plans this summer! I'm excited to see your new hair. I can't imagine you blonde, but I'm sure it'll look awesome. :)

Robyn :) said...

I've gone a reddish blond before and got lots of compliments so I hope blond looks okay. Not sure how blond I will go.