I stole this off another blog. She said I could :)
1.How long have you been a Military Wife? 4 years and 1 week.
2. How many deployments have you gone through? One. Preparing for another
3. What do you like about being a Military Wife? The pride I feel for my husband, the free healthcare and home I get to live in on post and have everything related to it taken care of for me.
4. Do you live on base? Yes
5. What is your favorite base so far? I've only lived here, but would love to go to Fort Lewis for awhile.
6.What's the hardest part of the military life? That it is not just my husbnd's job, it is my life too and I have to tailor my life to fit the military lifestyle. Having my actions affect my husband and his job. Not that I am regularly making trouble for him LOL
7.Do you go to the grocery store or commissary? Hyvee grocery store. I do not like our Commissary.
8. Do you prefer Dress Blues or Dress Whites? What the hey are dress whites? Navy? I prefer the green Class A's. I HATE the army dress blues -- the pants and jacket don't match!!
9.Do you have a lot of Military Wife friends? Define a lot. Most of my friends are not military wives, but I do have quite a few frieds who are.
10. Do you prefer wal-mart or the BX/PX? For prices, Walmart. To actually go and shop, the PX.
11. So how did your Husband propose? Propose what? LOL. He asked me at my apartment while we were watching TV.
12.Did you marry him after he joined or before? After, BUT I knew when we started dating that it was his dream to join and he was already signed up when we got engaged.
13.How long have you two been together? 5 years I think.
14. Any kids yet? Just a cat. He's my baby
15. Any kids yet to come? Not that I know of!!! LOL
16. Is your husband one of those (I am army hear me "HOOAH"/ I am Marine Corps hear me "OOHRAH") kind of guys? Huh? I have only heard him say Hooah in army related situations. He does make fun of the other branches, though. All in good fun.
17.Have you ever done combatives with your husband? Um, no. I didn;t know I could. Not sure if I want to.
18. How many bases have you lived at? One
19. If you could change one thing about the military what would it be? Pay.
20.Do you like military balls? This is hard to answer. I have only been to one and did not enjoy myself, but there are specific reasons why. I would love to go to another and have a better experience.
21.Where does your family live? California, Florida and Illinois
22.Do you have a job? I do. On summer break right now, though.
23. Have you ever gotten in a fight with a CPO's wife? What is a CPO? I have never gotten in a fight with any wife so no, but I have no idea what a CPO is.
24. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone? Live. My life doesn't stop just because he is gone. Now, if the question is what do you do differently, I would answer sleep in the middle of the bed and stay up late reading.
25.Do you think other wives do that too? Live, yes, I hope so!! I think some, though, feel like their lives have to stop(figuratively) and that is just sad.