Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Book

Resuming my 30 days of me questions.

My favorite book is called Mickey Mouse's Picnic. It is a children's book. I have 2 copies -- my original and one I bought at the antique store. I also bought one for my baby cousin, Francesca.

I also really like the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and Summer Sisters by Judy Blume.

A better question would probably be who are my favorite authors. I love Judy Blume and Lisa Miscione/Unger. I like Dan Brown's Robert Langdon books, too.

I read a lot during the summer when i have more free time. At one point I had 10 books going. I like to read more than one at a time. Right now I only have 2 going. I mostly get books from the library. Once in awhile I will buy one.

What are your favorite books and/or authors?

No comments: