Friday, October 22, 2010

A BOOK

Okay, so i decided to do Day 13. It is a fictional book. I assume they mean for me to talk about a fictional book, not write one here LOL!!!

It's hard to choose just one so I will talk about a few.

The Twilight series -- I am on Eclipse. Although they are very engaging and well written, it takes me awhile to get into them and then keep going. I usually put it aside for awhile and then go back to it. I had planned to finish eclipse before the movie came out, but that didn't happen.

The Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown. Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code and The Lost Symbol. They are all fascinating. I have read The Da Vinci Code twice and have the movie.

Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. Although racy I believe I have read this book 3 times. I like the ABBA references :)

I am currently making my way through the works of Truman Capote. So far I have just read a few of his short stories and am in the middle of In Cold Blood(which is non-fiction).

I will end here as it is starting to storm outside and I better turn the computer off due to lightning LOL!!

No comments: