Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Favorite Quote

Day 5. I have put this one off because I couldn't think of any.

I just heard this on Little House on the Prairie..."I want this drunken goat out of my office". That was pretty funny!!

Dr. Quinn has yielded some jewels such as...

"Tomorrow it may be raining, but tomorrow the sun is going to shine." That is a very positive one.

"Sometimes a shadow falls over the moon and it's dark. But the light's still there. It's just hidden. You have that light, just trust that it is there."

I really love this one from Frasier..."a cat can have kittens in the oven but that don't make them biscuits!"

That's all I got.

Also, I would like to add an author to my previous post that I really like... Truman Capote. I've just started reading his works and just love his writing. He was extremely talented and gifted.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Capote is an awesome writer! Glad to see you're back blogging :)