Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 12

On the 12 Days of 30 days of me the assignment given to me --- something I am OCD about.

Um, what? Do they mean something I always HAVE to do or something I am anal about? I guess I could do both.

Okay, the only thing I can really think of is that in my craftroom my pens have to be in color order in their tray. And when I go to crops they have to be grouped by color in the tote pockets. When i use them they can be all mixed up on the table but when put away they have to be in that order.

I cannot leave the house with appliances running.

When I was a kid I did not like when the gum in the checkout aisles was uneven. I would stand there and fix it.

That is all I can think of. Oh, the toilet paper has to go over not under!!! LOL

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I agree with the toilet paper comment!