Friday, October 15, 2010

These Are A Few

Of my favorite things. 20 to be exact. Day 6 of my 30 days.

1. Hubby
2. Scout, my cat
3. The new self serve yogurt place in Manhattan, Orange Leaf.
4. Sushi
5. Pajamas
6. Sleeping
7. TV
8. Books
9. Libraries
10. My job
11. California
12. Knott's Berry Farm
13. Christmas
14. Halloween
15. Abba
16. Daddycakes cupcakes
17. Scrapbooking
18. The 80's
19. My neighbors
20. My 20+ years Funshine Carebear.

I tried to come up with a pretty diverse list. Also, I thought about putting God on the list, but that didn't seem right. I mean, what would that make him, my favorite god? I believe there is only one God. I don;t know. The list seemed too frivolous to list something as sacred and wonderful as Heavenly Father :)

Who else wants to make a 20 favorite things list???

No comments: