Friday, November 12, 2010

2 weeks until BF!!

2 weeks from now is that mystical magical excitingly fun day better known as ........
BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Today TJ and I went to the mall, Joann's, and Hobby Lobby to just look for stuff we want and possible presents for other people. We got some good ideas. I can't wait until the big day to start buying :) Although I may get a couple things before. Depends on if I go to Topeka the day before Thanksgiving or the Saturday after.

When I got home I went on the Facebook page Black Friday Ads to look at the ads that have already been posted. I still want to get hard copies on thanksgiving, BUT it is nice to look early. I already found the first store I am hitting (Best Buy) to try and get a printer cheap. They open at 5am, but will be handing out tickets up to 2 hours earlier. Not sure I want to go that early, but can handle 5am LOL.

Other ads you can check out now are...

Costco
Toys 'R Us
Radio Shack
Target
AAFES
Macy's
Sears
Kohl's
Bass Pro Shops

The site had posted ones for JCPenney, Home Depot and Michael's, but they all got mad and sent cease and desist letters. Which is kind of snarky.

Anyway, I am getting excited for all the craziness and mayhem :) Who's with me???

No comments: