Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Card Pictures

I have been trying to decide what pictures to put on our Christmas cards this year and have narrowed it down to the following.....

My first choice is to just use these 2..


My second choice is to add in 2 more....


I am going to do them as a collage photo on Snapfish with the greeting as the title. That way they will only cost 9 cents each. My plan, then, is to use old card fronts I have saved and attach Christmas paper to the back and then mount the collage photo on top. I will do some in red and some in green and others in white.

What do you think I should use? 2 or 4 pictures?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I personally like the four. They are all really good. :)

Robyn :) said...

Thank you, but you know what i just realized? I didn't take any of them!!! LOL

Greener Bangalore said...

hi robyn..the second one is good yet i suggest you can pick some other pics for Christmas and yes my advance
Christmas wishes to you and TJ