Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Parade 2010

This was my first year riding in the Christmas parade and TJ's second. I was worried about the cold, but it turns out I bundled up really good. It was much better than the 4th of July parade where I was hot!

First I prepared at home

Then later found out that for the parade it was ok if I skipped the helmet!

It looks like there is going to be a parade or something!!

This was the front of our HOG group

This is what I want for Christmas, including presents in the back.

General's Mounted Color Guard

and horse poop(it was everywhere!!)

These guys looked super cool

Love these bikes(we should put Frosty and Santa on ours next year!!)

This house was cute

I thought this was so pretty(and vintage looking)

More presents

The parade was super fun. I saw lots of people I knew including kiddos from school and our duplex mates :) After, we parked the bike and watched what was left(we were in the last quarter) of the parade. then we watched Santa light up the trees in Heritage Park. It is not the same as the bank building tree back home, but awesome nonetheless.

No comments: