Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Projects 2010

I have already gotten a start on my Christmas projects and will be sharing them thoughtout the season :)

The first things I made were Christmas card banners. I taped Christmas cards to lengths of yarn to hang up. I do not have pictures yet as I have not hung them up yet. I used old Christmas card fronts I have been saving up for the past couple years. Cards that I thought were extra pretty :)

The second project I completed last night. It is a pillow.

This one is for us. I will be making a few pillows as gifts this year as well. Plus I have some more Christmas fabric so I will be making more, or just covers to put over exisiting pillows.

Other projects I am planning are Christmas cards, some painting projects, popcorn stringing and cross-stitch.

No comments: