Saturday, November 13, 2010

So Talented

Day 19 is a talent of I have.

I have 2. One is very useful and the other is completely useless.

The useful one is that I am a wiz with directions and places. Once I have been somewhere I can usually find it again. I have a good photographic memory for places. Like, i can picture cities and counties in my head. Once I know major highways, freeways and streets in an area I can pretty much find my way anywhere. I know Orange and Los Angeles counties like nobody's business. Got an excellent grasp on Kansas and could still find most places in Hillsborough County, Florida. I can read a map with no problem. I have been called a Human Thomas Guide and a Human GPS. For a long time I was vehemently opposed t GPS systems(for myself), but I do see how they can be useful even if you are a directional genius.

My 2nd talent is even more amazing, but completely good for nothing but pure entertainment. I can super quickly identify any episode of the Brady Bunch. I can identify any episode within 30 seconds of the beginning(after the theme music) or 10 seconds any other part. I have only failed a handful of times. The reason for this astonishing talent is that I have seen every episode at least 5 times, some probably up to 20. It's a gift, I know.

What are your talents?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm the same way with "Seinfeld". People can't stand to watch it with me because I can recap the whole episode in a few minutes.

Robyn :) said...

That is so cool!!

Lauren, for some reason my computer will not let me open you blog :(

Lauren said...

That's strange. Is it working now?