Monday, December 6, 2010

100 Things

I stole this from another blog, you may steal it from mine :)

100 Truths
1. Last beverage = grapefruit juice and club soda

2. Last phone call = my alma mater wanting money. I did not answer it.

3. Last text message = My friend, Bonnie, commenting on my text then telling me she will call later.

4. Last song you listened to = Magic Man on my hubby's rented video game and it is driving me nuts!!

5. Last missed call = see number 2



HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice = Yes

7. Been cheated on = not that I know of

8. Kissed someone & regretted it = Yes and no

9. Lost someone special = Yes

10. Been depressed = yes

11. Been drunk and threw up = Yes(I wasn't always a Mormon)



LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Pink

13. Red

14. Blue



THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend = yes

16. Fallen out of love = No

17. Laughed until you cried = not sure

18. Met someone who changed you = No

19. Found out who your true friends were = no

20. Found out someone was talking about you = no

21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list = nope



GENERAL:

22. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life = most of them

23. How many kids do you want to have? = 1

24. Do you have any pets = yes. a cat and a husband

25. Do you want to change your name = Not at this point

26. What did you do for your last birthday = went out to dinner

27. What time did you wake up today = 7:15

28. What were you doing at midnight last night= sleeping

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = probate to be over

30. Last time you saw your mother = Thanksgiving 2007

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = My mom still alive

32. What are you listening to right now= the harley game my hubby is playing

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = yep

34. What's getting on your nerves right now = the song on my husband's harley game!!!

35. Most visited webpage= Facebook and Blogger

36. What's your real name = Robyn

37. Nicknames = meow

38. Relationship Status = Married

39. Zodiac Sign = Virgo

40. He or She? = She

41. Elementary? = I work at one ha ha!! But I went to Laurel and Meadow Green

42. Middle school?= Rancho Starbuck

43. High School? = La Habra

44. Hair color = Blond(now)

45. Long or short = short

46. Height= 5'

47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Just my husband

48: What do you like about yourself? = My eyes

49. Piercings = ears

50. Tattoos = none

51. Righty or lefty = righty



FIRSTS :

53. First piercing = ears at 16.

54. First best friend = Gina P

55. First sport you joined = NONE

56. First vacation = Palm Springs when I was a baby

57. First sports team = none

58. First pair of brand-name shoes = LA Gear



RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating = beef pot pie from Schwann's

60. Drinking = grapefruit juice and club soda

61. I'm about to = read more blogs

62. Listening to = television == Dr Quinn

63. Waiting on = the end of the semester and R&R


YOUR FUTURE :

64.Want kids? = yes

65. Get Married? = already did :)

66. Career?= Education



WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes = depends on who LOL

68. Hugs or kisses = again, depends on who

69. Shorter or taller = Taller

70. Older or younger = younger

71. Romantic or spontaneous = romantic

72. Nice stomach or nice arms = arms

73. Sensitive or loud = sensitive

74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = neither



HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger = yes

77. Drank hard liquor = yes

78. Lost glasses/contacts = sunglasses

79. Sex on first date = no

80. Broken someone's heart = yes

81. Gone on a trip by yourself = yes

82. Been to a movie by yourself = yes

83. Turned someone down = yes

84. Cried when someone died = Definitely.

85. Fallen for a friend = yep



DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself = Yes

87. Miracles = Yes

88. Love at first sight = yes

89. Heaven = Yes

90. Santa Claus = no

91. Kiss on the first date = sure

92. Angels = Yes



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

93. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at once? = yes, I have lots of girlfriends LOL!!

94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? = no. he is at a meeting and I am having me time

95. Did you sing today? = no

96. Ever cheated on somebody?= yes, I kissed someone

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = far enough to make sure my mom made a living trust or a will!!

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = last year as in 2009? or in the last year? from 2009 I can't remember it, but in the last year probably Knott's Scary Farm with Bonnie and Juddy :)

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?= No

I lost 100!!

No comments: