Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010


We had a really nice Christmas at home this year. On Christmas Eve I made Ciopinno(Italian fish stew). We watched A Christmas Story and Smoky Mountain Christmas. TJ and Scout each opened one present(I already had my Rudolph).


Scout absolutely loved his new toy and couldn't stop licking the feathers!!

I also made a last minute pillow.

Before bed we put the Yule Log on on TV and I read the Nativity story from Luke 2 in my mom and Grandma's old Bible.

During the night Santa Claus and Santa Paws came with goodies for us all

We slept in a bit and then got up to open presents. Of course we put the Yule Log back on.

TJ got a nice stack of movies, CD's and PS2 games

I got some nice clothes

and jewelry(there were earrings, too)

Scout got a fun flying duck we have more fun with than him!!


In the afternoon we went over to the USO to play pool and air hockey. They also had fried turkey and sides so we had a very yummy lunch. Most of the day we just sat around and relaxed. I made a pillow cover

In the evening we went to Family Buffet for our traditional Christmas Chinese dinner. Then we finally got out into town to look at lights!

Found this when I came home

It was a very nice, relaxing Christmas.

No comments: