Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh, Fuuuuudddddddgggggge

Name that movie!! Here's a hint -- it's on 24 hours starting now!

Anyway.....this post is actually about fudge!

When I was a kid my mom would make cinnamon bread and fruit bread(not cake --bread) and my grandma would make Kolacky cookies. On Christmas Eve we would take them to our family in town(we all used to live in the same town!). In return we got goodies from them.

2 of our cousins gave us fudge :) One made it with nuts, one without. We loved it.

I miss getting my Christmas fudge out here.

However, our dear duplex mates filled that void this year. About a week ago their daughter brought us over fudge she had made. Without nuts :) Today she came over again. With fudge her mom had made. With nuts :)

Just like old times :)

No comments: