Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions 2011

I can't sleep, so, therefore, I will blog about my resolutions.

(Crickets chirping)

I got nothing.

Just kidding!!! My resolutions this year center on church.

First up is to PAY TITHING. I haven't for awhile.

Second is to attend church more regularly. I have a schedule set up in my phone to guide me. For example, in January, I need to attend at least one full morning at church(Sacrament meeting, sunday school and relief society). If I don't this rolls over into February. And so on and so forth.

I am also going to work harder on keeping the Sabbath day holy(reading Christian based stuff, watching uplifting shows and movies, listening to uplifting music, etc) and having Family Home Evening at least once a month if not more. It's all in my schedule.

That's pretty much it as far as resolutions go. I am also going to try to eat healthier and exercise more, but not calling that a resolution per se.

I am also trying to start 2011 off with a clean house and am going to try my darndest to maintain it!!!

To ring in the New Year we are going bowling. They are having a party and you get 6 hours of bowling plus shoes, midnight breakfast buffet, party favors, sparkling cider for each lane(for the midnight toast) and door prizes. And a balloon drop. Normally i hate ballons, but for a New Years Eve balloon drop I make an exception. We are hoping our friends go too.

Curious to find out what other people are planning for the New Year :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wonderful resolutions! You can do it, I know. :) As far as New Years, we did that a couple of years ago and it was the best New Years Celebration we've been to. They also offered free food, drinks, and all the costume stuff. They had the sound makers, hats, etc. It was a blast. I'm sure you guys will have fun. :)

Since, then I've been sick on New Years and spent it in the bed. This year, we are planning on going to a friend's party. Well, I call it a party. It's basically a bunch of us gearing up to play video games. I'm sure the guys will hit the football and we'll hit the dancing games before we all come together for some karaoke and Guitar Hero. :) I'm looking forward to it. I'm afraid to admit that I've became quite the gamer lately. I'm addicted to Keith's XBox. I've taken it over almost completely. :)

Kim said...

Your plans sound fun!! I'm cleaning. :(