Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Cleaning

As I've mentioned before on the blog, I don't believe in spring cleaning. Why stay cooped up inside when the weather is nice? Especially after a cold winter?? Therefore, I prefer to do Winter Cleaning. And what better time than when I am on a break from work??? So, for the rest of this week I am getting started on my winter cleaning. Here is the plan.

Tuesday -- bathrooms and craftroom. Maybe the upstairs hall.
Wednesday -- bedroom and maybe the bedroom closet
Thursday -- diningroom and outside(it's gonna be 60 degrees!!!)
Friday -- livingroom
Saturday -- maybe the kitchen

This will also include taking down Christmas decorations. Except the tree. I have some plans for it. Any guesses?

Ok, wish me luck that I get even half of this done!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh dear.... What is going to happen to the dry Christmas tree? ;)

Robyn :) said...

It's a fake tree

Robyn :) said...

It's a fake tree