Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cat Songs 2011

THERE'S A KITTY CAT IN MY BED

There's a kitty cat in my bed
There's a kitty cat in my bed
I made this song up in my head
There's a kitty cat in my bed

There's a kitty cat at the door
There's a kitty cat at the door
I hope he doesn't throw up on the floor
There's a kitty cat at the door

There's a kitty cat on the sink
There's a kitty cat on the sink
I think he wants to take a drink
There's a kitty cat on the sink

There's a kitty cat looking out
There's a kitty cat looking out
It must be my cat, Scout
There's a kitty cat looking out(the window)

There's a kitty cat on my lap
There's a kitty cat on my lap
Now he's going to take a nap
There's a kitty cat on my lap

There's a kitty cat in my bed
There's a kitty cat in my bed
I have this song stuck in my head
There's a kitty cat in my bed


LAZY BUMS
Cats don't have to go to work
Because they have no thumbs
They can sit around all day
And be lazy bums

Lazy bums
Lazy bums
Cat's don't
Have thumbs
They don't think anything's wrong
But they can never play ping pong

Lazy Bums!!!

No comments: