1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
Hmmm.... probably romantic comedies or dramas.
2. What is a vacation that you would like to take if money were no object?
A cruise to Greece and Italy
3. Did you have pets growing up?
Yep, I had a fish I got at a carnival. Then we took in a cat, but it died of leukemia so we got another and she had babies so we kept 2, but one ran away. At one point I also had hamsters.
4. What do you do for exercise?
Wipe down tables and benches in the school lunch room :)
And today pancake racing
5. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received as a Milspouse?
That it is okay to be scared during deployment and to feel whatever I am feeling because it was new to me and I didn't know what to expect. I should mention that this advice came on the heels of the worst "advice" (it wasn't really advice, but a response to something I confided) I ever received. That is what made it the best and most meaningful to me and is what I pass along to others.
To participate go HERE