Friday, January 21, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #1

Technically this is the first time I am doing this officially so I am calling it number one. It is actually number 27 on the original blog, Wife of a Sailor.

1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
Well, their name, of course, LOL!!!

2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I like to learn new things about him all the time, but if it is stuff I should know I want to know.

3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
Junction City, KS

4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
Cell Phone

5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Wife, daughter, cat, school, computer, church, friend, sushi, carebear, book


I am linking to the above mentioned blog and you can too :)

No comments: