Friday, January 28, 2011

Not What I Wanted To Hear

We had our first meeting last night regarding hubby going to the big A (and no, that does not mean Angel stadium in Anaheim !!). It was a general informational meeting. We will be having more in depth meetings later on.

Anyway, here is the information I wanted -- what day is hubby leaving? where exactly will he be? what exactly will he be doing? what time will he be calling every day? when is his r&r? What day is he coming back?

Um, yeah, those are all questions that would definitely not be answered LOL!!!!!

The information we did get made me a bit uneasy. Most likely no internet. To me, that translates into more dangerous territory. Seriously, that is the connection my brain made. No internet? Just where the heck will they be????

It kind of pissed me off too. They took away their previous mission to a place WITH internet and gave it to someone else and are now sending them to a worse place. Greeeeeaaaattttt. That's how I see it anyway.

I am not very positive am I? It is very hard.

I came home and cried. I think it is going to be harder this time.

I did get an answer about something specific I have been wondering about, though.

Since there were children present there were certain things they did not want to discuss. There will be meetings about that stuff when child care is available.

I am beginning to wonder if it would be better to just live in the dark and create a a happy bubbly fantasy world in my head?

No comments: