Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pity Party 2011 -- Prep

So, it looks like I will be having my pity party in a couple of months so I thought I would share with you the list I have in my phone of what I will need for it.

First off, comfort food ---

Pizza(can order online), chocolate milk, onion dip, potato chips, chocolate, candy, nacho fixings, soda, enchilada fixings, pie, Twinkies and HoHos, Cake, Sandwich shop menu and number, ice cream, frozen appetizers, bagels and cream cheese, donuts, choclate syrup, popcorn and chinese food menu and number.

Next, comfort materials --

Favorite stuffed animals, pillows, blankets and comforters, new PJs and slippers, kleenex, and my cat

And finally, entertainment---

computer, phone, favorite movies, tv, good books, magazines, coloring books and crayons.

My pity party should only last from 2-3 days and no one else who is going through the same thing is invited. Only people who can comfort me. After the pity party I will pick myself up and get on with my life :)

No comments: