Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She's Brand New :)

I wanted to go ahead and recommend a brand new blog to you all. Her name is Laura and she is also an army wife. She is also my neighbor :)

Let me tell you how I met Laura. A couple years ago she friend requested me on Myspace. I accepted. This is when we were still living in the 4 plex apartment. Not too much later we were told we would be moved as they were tearing down our neighborhood. Through a series of comments we discovered that first, there were empty homes in her neighborhood(on her street), second, I would be moving to her street, and third, I would be living 2 duplexes down!!! Isn't that crazy?? So now we have been neighbors for about 2 1/2 years.

She has some awesome kids and cute animals. Her daughter always says "Hi Robyn" whenever she sees me and was the angel from whom I bought Girl Scout cookies from this year.

If you would like to learn more about Laura(she has an awesome introductory post) go HERE (or click the previous links on her name LOL)

No comments: