Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 Reasons....

... why I love Tommy Hilfiger clothing :)

Reason #1

My favorite shirt. It is so comfortable and I love the color. I even love this shirt more than my LL Beans :)

Reason #2

TJ's Camo shorts. Cute story about when I bought these. It was on my 32nd birthday and my friend, Claudia, took me to Dave and Busters at the Legends Mall in Kansas City, KS. We also went shopping and this was the first time I ever went into Tommy Hilfiger. I found these really cool shorts for TJ. He was deployed at the time and I was unsure of the size. I picked what I hoped was the right size and was getting in line to pay and he called!! From Iraq!! To wish me a happy birthday :) I was able to ask him what size I needed and if he would like them :) He did :)

And Reason #3....


Cutest male model ever! (oh my, doesn't he look familiar?......LOL)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Is that the guy from Criminal MInds?

Robyn :) said...

Yes :)

Lauren said...

I guess I would have known that if I looked at your previous posts. :)

Robyn :) said...

LOL!!