Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABC's

I totally stole this from Peas and Crayons. Wait til you see what I have for you tomorrow!!

A. Age: 35

B. Bed size: Queen. We need enough room for the 2 of us plus the cat. but don't want to be too far apart!!LOL

C. Chore(s) you hate: Dishes and cleaning the oven and bathtub

D. Dogs: I would like a retired greyhound

E. Essential start to your day: food. I am always hungry in the mornings

F. Favorite color: pink

G. Gold or Silver: both please

H. Height: 5'

I. Instruments you play: none, but I would like to play guitar.

J. Job title: Paraprofessional

K. Kids: don't have any yet, but I love my Miss K!!

L. Live: Fort Riley, KS

M. Mom’s name: Janet

N. Nickname: I don't have one

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never had one

P. Pet peeve: when people insist on blasting their music and cranking up the base

Q. Quote from a movie: "This is not good" (I totally had to go look that up on You Tube. It's from 500 Days of Summer, in case you are wondering)

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: none

T. Time you wake up: 5:30. I GET UP at 7am

U. Underwear: is good

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets and creamed corn.

W. What makes you run late: procrastination

X-rays you’ve had: teeth, chest, kidneys

Yummy food you make: most food I make is yummy

Z. Favorite zoo animal: any in the cat family like cheetahs, tigers, lions, etc

No comments: