Saturday, February 19, 2011
Friday/Saturday Fill Ins
The hosting blog is Wife of A Sailor
1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)?
Hands down it is Carrotspeak
2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)?
More money--no taxes, separation pay, hazard pay.
3. How long did you date your significant other before getting engaged? Married?
We dated 2 months before getting engaged and then were engaged for 14 months.
4. What do you think your significant other would do if s/he wasn't in the military?
Have a civilian job on post or work on motorcycles or at the canned meat factory
5. If you could talk to the Secretary of (fill in your appropriate branch) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?
Make sure the housing is sound. Like, have homes on post that are not falling apart or have a myriad of problems. Also, more one story homes LOL