Monday, February 28, 2011

Kitchen Cleaning #2

After taking TJ to 24 hour AHA(Ammunitions Holding Area) duty yesterday I was ready to tackle the 2nd half of my kitchen counters. One thing I am blessed with in this house is ALOT of kitchen counter space.

Anyway, here is a before..

It needed the Scour Off for the more tougher stains, but it came out clean :)

Then there was this side

The degreaser took care of everything,

but this stain

I then tried the Scour Off, but it did not work :( So I turned to my old friend, Bleach. But she was not up to the task. So I brought out my buddy, Comet. Even he could not handle it!! So at this point any suggestions are welcome :)

Overall it is clean!

And neat


About the totes... one holds my cutting boards and extra towels and cloths. And an Ove Glove. The other holds my Bella Cucina blender set. I need to find yellow or red ones to actually match the kitchen. I later added paper towels to the first one

Last night I also re-decorated a couple of tins to hold snacks for me and Miss K.

I also added stickers to the toaster
And jazzed up the cookbook basket.

I am not done with this.

And in case you are wondering, my kitchen has a Disney/Vintage theme.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Renting so many houses (love how the military moves my fam every 6-12 months! bah!) I have had a lot of pre-existing stains to live with. I totally just strategically cover them! haha!

Hope you're having a great day!

xoxo

Carrie (Carrie on Vegan) said...

Hey Robyn, thanks for visiting my new blog. Your kitchen looks lovely, I have a thing about clean kitchens and yours passes the test. :)

Robyn :) said...

Carrie, you should have seen it the week before!!! LOL but thank you. I am going to STRIVE to keep it this clean always.

Jennifer, I actually did end up covering up that stain LOL