Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pantry Reorganization

We had another snow day here today (well, yesterday was more like an ice day) so I slept in until noon! Then I got to work on a project. An organization project!

Using numerous blogs I have been perusing as the inspiration I had an idea for further organizing this...

Yes, it is organized. In alphabetical order. And I tried getting all the baking supplies in the little plastic tub in the corner.

Anyway, I knew what I wanted to do, seeing it done on several blogs, so we braved the ice last night to go grocery shopping, get chinese, and buy these at the Dollar Tree..

Next I got to work filling them with stuff like

Baking supplies

Drink Mixes

Breakfast foods

Bread(crumbs) and Crackers

Pasta

Potatos

Rice

It ended up like this!!

But the baskets needed labels
I am trying to do a Disney Theme in the kitchen so I made the tags with Disney paper and stuck to a red, yellow, and black color scheme






I am linking to We're Organized Wednesday and iheartorganizing

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your labels are super cute! I love that you can sort of see thorough the baskets to find all the goodies inside!

Great job! <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

ps: i'm a military wife too! woot!

Robyn :) said...

Thanks, Jennifer!

Leanne said...

It looks great. I love how you have everything organized in baskets and the labels too. Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday.

Rachel Murphy said...

Quick and easy! Great pantry. Great minds must think a like that is what I did yesterday too!

Nothing like having a place for everything!

Found you at the link up party We're Organized Wed.

Robyn :) said...

Awesome!!

iheartorganizing said...

It's so amazing the difference baskets can make, and how helpful it is to corral everything together! And those labels are incredible!

Thanks for linking up and sharing with me!

xoxo,
Jen