Sunday, February 6, 2011

Questions...Because I'm Bored

Found these on a blog I found through another blog LOL

Are you a morning or night person?
Night, definitely

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
SWEET!!

Are you a collector of anything?
Uh, yeah. Let's see, I collect carebears, shot glasses, and Coke glasses. And Corelle dishes.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flying. I have had dreams where i am flying and it is awesome.

What's your favorite color?
PINK!

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Yes, but I do not believe they are advanced as us.


Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Mahjong solitaire. And when I was a kid I wore out my Cleo mini Ms. Pacman machine.

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
A house, red Mustang convertible, trips, cat condo tree thing for Scout, a boat and I would share some of it. Oh, and a Ms. Pacman machine -- full size.

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself
weight. Or height.


Any tattoos or piercings?
Just pierced ears. 2 holes in each


What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
face and hair


Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
Messy, but am on a cleaning and purging kick.


If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Right ourtside post in Junction City :) With a summer cottage in Maine.


If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy and Greece

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list
Have a kid
Visit all 50 states
See Greece and Italy
I graduated college and
got married

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid
My mom and dad being alive

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Take a nap


If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1. Debt paid off
2. Hubby and I be healthy for the rest of our(long) lives
3. A baby

No comments: