Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Cooking -- Soup, Beans and Tuna

I try to cook some meals for the week on Sunday and I thought I would start sharing what I make. If you would like the recipes for any, please let me know and I will post them. All recipes are from The Skinny Girl Dish

First up was White Bean and Spinach Soup. Here are the ingredients

Now to cook
Sauteing onions

Add the other ingredients and simmer

Blend with immersion blender

It tastes very yummy

While that was cooking I worked on Almond Green Beans. The ingredients..

Toasting the almonds

Sauteing the green beans

All together now!!

Also very yummy. (I also got a little crazy and mixed some into the soup!! I highly recommend this)

My last dish was tuna salad.


I was also going to pan fry some flat iron steaks from Schwann's.

Then I realized the need to thaw first!! I will do those tomorrow.

No comments: